You can now add video elements to all of your work items, themes, and comments. This is an awesome way to report bugs and to frame discussions around new features. Just drag and drop videos into descriptions and comments as you do with images, or type
/video to get started.
Slack and Discord feeds
Kitemaker's Slack and Discord integrations are great for bridging the gap between the tool where your team chats and the work going on in Kitemaker. Now we've made it even more useful! By inviting the
@Kitemaker bot to a channel and using the command
/km subscribe you can now get a feed of changes happening in Kitemaker delivered to Slack and Discord. Right now we send messages when new work items and themes are created, when work items change status and when themes change horizon.
Want to see more events from Kitemaker in Slack or Discord? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now embed Loom videos in your work items, themes and comments. Loom is a great way to capture and annotate screencasts of your product, and to share your feedback with the team. To use this feature, just paste a public Loom URL into your description or comments or type
/loom to get started.
You can now sign up or log in with your Google account. This works for existing Kitemaker accounts that have been registered with your GMail or Google Workspace/GSuite accounts. Pro tier organizations can also use this new login method if they have single sign on configured with their Google Workspace/GSuite domain.
If you have any feedback, you can:
- Send us an e-mail on email@example.com
- Contact us through the built-in chat by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner, or
- Join our community Slack organization
It's only been a week since the last changelog, but we've been busy! Here are some other things we've rolled out since the last changelog:
- You can now add horizontal lines in descriptions and comments by typing
- All filters are now removed when you press
backspacein the work item board and archive
- We renamed the command for managing your team in the Kitemaker command to "manage team" (creative!) so it's easier to find
- We fixed up some spacing issues with themes and labels on cards in the board
- We made it possible to delete archived themes
- We improved the API documentation. Let us know if you're interested in trying out our API