Kitemaker now has a screen where you can get an overview of all of the work items you're working on. Just click "My work" or press = and you'll be taken to the new My work screen. By default, you'll see all of the work items you're a member of, and you can press tab or click "Watching" in the top right to see work items you're watching.
You can filter your work items and use all the usual hotkeys on this screen like you can in all of the other work item screens in Kitemaker.
Now you can quickly and easily search across your entire organization. Press / anywhere in the application (or click "Search" in the sidebar) and you'll be taken to the new search screen. Kitemaker will search across all of your spaces and show you results in realtime as you type. And of course all of the work item hotkeys work in this screen too!
Who doesn't want more emojis in their life? Now you can add reactions to all of the activities and comments in the activity feed of work items and themes. Celebrate wins together by giving your teammate a big 🙌 when they land a PR, and quickly give those comments a quick 👍 or 👎.
Just press : to add a reaction or click the reaction button 🎉
Hotkey hints - supercharge your hotkey skills
Some users are happy learning the hotkeys in Kitemaker at their own pace, mastering the hotkeys for the tasks they do all of the time. But for some, they just can't wait to become power users and learn every trick Kitemaker has to offer. For these users, we've added a feature where each time you use the mouse to do something, Kitemaker will tell you how you could have done it using hotkeys.
You can enable hotkey hints by searching for "hotkey hints" in the Kitemaker command, or by clicking your profile in the sidebar and flicking the switch for hotkey hints.
If you have any feedback, you can:
- Send us an e-mail on email@example.com
- Contact us through the built-in chat by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner, or
- Join our community Slack organization
We've been cranking out lots of little improvements too! Here are some other things we've rolled out since the last changelog:
- Made it so Kitemaker detects Figma links more accurately in descriptions and comments
- Improved the placeholder in the descriptions of work items and themes to make it more obvious that you can use Markdown and more
- Added icons next to the integration-related activities in the activity feed
- Fixed an issue with uninstalling and reinstalling the Slack integration
- Fixed an issue where deleting status column could cause a crash
- Fixed an issue where deleting a comment caused the keyboard focus to jump all the way to the top of the thread
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard focus jumped when you archived all of the work items in a status column
- Improved the behavior of the ... menus on work items
- Fixed an issue where copying/pasting work items sometimes resulted in the description not getting copied
- Fixed an issue where pressing the hotkey for the space you're already in made the sidebar close for that space