Image resizing, notification settings and better uploads
Hi there! 👋
We've got a new set of Kitemaker improvements to start your week off right. We hope you like them!
You can check it all out by heading over to Kitemaker!
Just because you've uploaded a giant image to Kitemaker doesn't mean you want it to take up a lot of space. Now you can grab the resize handles on the side of the image and shrink it down to the size you want.
By default, Kitemaker sends you new emails every hour if you have unread notifications. Now you can control if you'd like to receive them less frequently (or not at all!). Just look for "email notifications" either by clicking on your profile down in the bottom of the sidebar or in the Kitemaker Command (
Whenever you type
/file in a work item, theme or comment, you get a block that helps you attach files. We've improved these so that you can now upload multiple files at the same time.
We're always happy to hear any feedback you have. To reach us, you can:
- Send us an e-mail on email@example.com
- Contact us through the built-in chat by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner, or
- Join our community Slack organization
Here are some other improvements that we've released recently:
- We've made attaching files to comments work better, so that now you don't need to wait for uploads to finish before submitting your comments
- We now ensure there's always a bit of breathing room at the bottom of the screen when editing work items/theme descriptions and when making comments
- Improved the payment flow to more clearly show things like coupon discounts and VAT