There’s a fresh batch of features and improvements in Kitemaker. We hope that you like them and that you find them useful!
You can check it all out by heading over to Kitemaker and don't forget to follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Todos in Kitemaker have just gotten a bunch of new features. Now you can add metadata such as members, labels and impact/effort.
Todos can also be marked as being in progress by either holding
shift while clicking them or by pressing
Much like work items themselves, todos now have a unique identifier of their own (e.g.
ACM-9J). By mentioning this identifier in git commits and pull/merge request descriptions, Kitemaker will automatically associate the pull/merge requests with the todo and will even mark it as in progress or completed for you.
You can read all about the new todos in the Kitemaker Guide.
Here are some of the upcoming features we’re currently iterating on which are not generally available to all users yet.
If you’re interested in trying out one of these features, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or ping us on our community Slack!
- We’re adding a place in Kitemaker where you can collect feedback from your users and link it to work items and themes.
- We’re experimenting with adding a data warehouse syncing function to Kitemaker to enable teams to query their Kitemaker data right from the comfort of their own data warehouse.
We're always happy to hear any feedback you have. To reach us, you can:
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
- Contact us through the built-in chat by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner, or
- Join our community Slack organization
The smaller fixes and improvements this time around include:
- Added options to sort columns by only impact or effort
- Add a button to manually refresh embedded Figma designs
- Fixed a bug where links from GitHub Enterprise were not being recognized properly
- Fixed a bug causing unnecessarily high CPU usage in Firefox
- Ensure that archived work items and themes are properly sorted by archived date in the archive screen
- Fixed a rare crash involving opening a work item by a link and moving it to/from the backlog
- Added missing options for moving work items to the top and bottom of the column in the Kitemaker Command
- Kitemaker now shows details about users when you hover over avatars
- We no longer show archived themes in the theme picker unless the work item already has those themes