Easier to create work items and themes, public boards, create PRs
Create work items and themes from almost anything
We have now added an option to create a work item or a theme from selected text, comments, and todos. It makes it easier than ever to split work items and themes, and to create work items from discussions in Kitemaker. Just look for the "+" icon.
Do you want to share your boards publicly or with users who don't have access to Kitemaker? We now have a public board feature. It opens up boards and anyone can view the board through a special link. You can also toggle to share metadata and decide if all work items (including the ones that are not publicly shared) should be visible on the board.
Create PRs from branches
You can quickly create PRs in GitHub from activities in Kitemaker. Just click on the pull request button in a commit activity and you’ll be taken to GitHub to finalize the PR.
Discussions in the activity feed are great, but sometimes you want to comment on specific text in a work item or theme. We’re making that possible with our new inline comment feature.
We're always happy to hear any feedback you have. To reach us, you can:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Contact us through the built-in chat by going to "Help and support" and clicking "Support chat"
- Join our community Slack organization.
- Improved the Insight tab on work items and themes.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes not select all the elements when undoing an operation.
- Improved how inline code looks in finished todos.
- Fixed a gap after user mentions.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the "Duplicate work item" shortcut Cmd/Ctrl+D from working.
- Improved the placement of the format hover when editing text.
- Made it easier to move content from the insights tab to descriptions, and improved the insight tab UI on work items and themes.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the formatting toolbar in the new work item modal from being clickable.
- Fixed a bug where arrow keys would stop working after pressing j/k in the work item screen.