New things in Kitemaker
We now have a slack integration. It is still in its infancy, but so far, you can mention issues, and the Slack message will be automatically linked to the issue as well as expanded in Slack, and you can create new issues directly in Slack. What do you want us to support in Slack? Drop us a line!
You install the Slack app though the “Integrations” menu.
You can also create issues without leaving Slack
… (more options) menu on issues
By clicking the ... on issues on the board you'll see a menu of all issue actions
We have now added a … (aka more options) menu on issues. By opening it, you can see all actions possible on issues as well as the hotkeys for each action.
We now support math expression using Tex in issue descriptions and comments. Type /math to create a block math expression, or use $$
Making math heavy teams happy
We need to feed our families occasionally, so we are about to roll out payment plans. If you already need a paid plan, we’ll contact you before we enable it for you. For everyone else, you’ll be part of the free plan. Not ready to pay yet? Contact us, and we’ll figure out a plan for you.
Payment plans will be managed inside Kitemaker
Feedback, bug reports, and suggestions for improvements are always welcome. We read and respond to all of them. Ping us at email@example.com or through the built-in chat, and we’ll look into it ASAP.
Things were moving so fast that we might have missed something, but here is a list of some of the other changes we have done:
- You can now manage labels through “Manage labels” found in the cogwheel menu and Kitemaker command.
- You can now deactivate accounts in the “Manage team.”
- You can now delete archived issues.
- You can also change the key of a space through Kitemaker command.
- We fixed a bug where issue preview was broken for some issue mentions.
- We fixed a bug where you would always get the same color when creating labels during issue creation.
- Keyboard hints are now less intrusive than before.
- We made issue descriptions a bit nicer when the first element is an H1.
- If you happen to delete the “Welcome to Kitemaker” space, you can now recreate it through Kitemaker command.
- You can now zoom using cmd+= (so no shift on us keyboards) in the desktop app.
- Updates are now sorted so that unread notifications are always on top.
- We fixed a bug where the issue preview would stay open when the spacebar has been released.